For and About Grieving Children and Teenagers
Children and teenagers have special needs following the death of a friend or family member. The following articles provide wonderful insight in helping children and teens understand and express their grief.
- Finding the Right Words: Guidelines on how to talk to grieving children about death
- How to Talk to the Children and Teens in Your Life About the Newtown, CT Tragedy
- Helping Infants and Toddlers Cope with Grief
- Helping Children Cope With Grief
- Helping Children with Funerals
- Helping Teenagers Cope with Grief